Friday, November 19, 2010

REEFER MADNESS!!

"Jail for cannabis-fuelled rampager!" scream the headlines.

Tell me, when was the last time you ever heard of a "cannabis-fuelled rampager"? [Is rampager even a word? Dictionary.com says it is but I don't know if I believe them]

Judge Gary MacAskill said Awhitu's cannabis-fuelled night of chaos began between about 11.30pm and 1am on June 15 and 16, on Bletsoe Ave, Christchurch.

Cannabis-fuelled night of chaos! Sounds like an 30's American propaganda film.

Apparently this dude stole a car and broke into some others before getting into a 4 minute cop chase, "jumping" red lights and reversing into two police cars in a last ditch attempt to get away.

Somehow, I think that just because he was found with cannabis isn't enough to blame weed for such a spree. I think we'd have to look into a different thing you smoke with a pipe. Any guesses?

One thing I know for sure is that smoking marijuana is NOT condusive to "rampaging"... quite the opposite.

However, I AM hoping we start getting some misinformative propaganda films about the dangers of cannabis-fuelled rampagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment