Monday, November 1, 2010

Lady Gaga: Now officially dumbing the whole world down

US University Offers Degree on Lady Gaga

Good god. My fucking god. Seriously? For fucks sake. Excuse me, quick puke break.

Not content to take over airports, sporting matches and the nightly news, Lady Gaga's insidious faux-artistry has now spawned a Bachelor level qualification. Watch out, Acadamia! Gaga will do to you what she did to the airwaves - clutter you with mindless drivel with just enough sparkle that people mistake flash for substance.

I swear to god, you'd think Bowie and Madonna and Marilyn Manson all wore nothing but jeans and tee shirts by the hype surrounding each of Gaga's desperate pleas for attention disguised as costumery.

I love how posessive and extreme Gaga fans get whenever they feel their mistress is being denigrated. SHE HAS MORE TALENT IN HER WIG THAN YOU DO IN YOUR WHOLE BODY! SHE CAN SING AND PLAY THE PIANO! SHE'S THE NEW GOD! My question - if she's so talented why is the music so awful? Perhaps I should take that degree... it can't be more useless than my Advertising degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment