Friday, November 5, 2010

NZ's Next Top Doodler

So I was trying to find a screenshot of the final of New Zealand's Next Top Model (or NZNTM, as I like to sing to the Bingo tune) because, after watching the re-run on Wednesday, I thought Sara was wearing the Alexander McQueen dress implicated in the Hells Angels lawsuit, as discussed earlier.

But then I looked at the A McQ dress again and realised Sara's is different. Very very similar, but different - it has an all over print and no red. But apart from that, incredibly similar. Is it a knock off? Or does McQueen have another designer to answer to as well as the HA?

ANYWAY, I couldn't find any shots of Sara in the dress, however I did find these hilarious illustrations by Alan Gray which accompany a really quite fantastic blog by Melanie Parks.


No comments:

Post a Comment